Do you have a badly damaged tooth? Often tooth decay or injury can leave you requiring a crown to restore its natural function and aesthetics.
Crowns made at Integrity Dental are of the highest quality and are predominately made out of all-ceramic material (metal-free). The crowns are made to fit accurately over the prepared tooth restoring function and aesthetics to your smile.
For a weak tooth or one with a large filling, a crown will protect the tooth and prevent any further chipping or cracking. Because of the heavy chewing forces placed on the back teeth, a crown may be required to support the tooth.
• To restore the tooth’s appearance to the original
• To restore function to broken or fractured teeth
• To strengthen the tooth after root canal therapy
• To repair cracks and breakages
• To improve chewing ability
• To allow you to regain full dental function
A bridge can be utilized to replace one or more missing teeth in the mouth and can be a suitable option for patients who are not candidates for dental implants.
Bridges are man-made teeth joined together and seated on your natural teeth to fill a space in your smile typically for the purpose of health & hygiene, function, and aesthetic appearance.
Aside from the benefits of their appearance; bridges are beneficial as they prevent healthy teeth on either side of the gap from moving and shifting out of place. Movement of the teeth can lead to changes in the bite and allow periodontal changes and bone loss.
• Will ensure your natural remaining teeth hold their position;
• Prevents movement in the oral cavity and jaw
Contact us today!Book Now